Assisted Living at The Plaza at Mirador:
A new address for enhanced independence in Corpus Christi.
In beautiful private suites, residents get the help they need to maximize their independence. They enjoy the exclusive amenities of Mirador—the fine cuisine, lively cultural life and a full calendar of activities—with caregivers on duty 24-hours a day .
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks and beverages 24 hours a day
- Medication supervision
- Therapy services
- Activities and group outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Two residency options for added flexibility:
- The Life Care plan: Independent Living residents have priority access to The Plaza at little or no additional cost.
- Move directly in to The Plaza for a monthly service fee, with no entrance fee.
For details on Assisted Living at The Plaza, please call (361) 994-0905 or contact us here.