Memory Support at The Plaza at Mirador:
In Corpus Christi: a new choice for state-of-the-art memory support.
The Plaza introduces a brand-new, secure neighborhood for memory support in a safe-and-sound, homey setting surrounded by an exceptionally skilled, licensed staff.
Two residency options for added flexibility:
- The Life Care plan: Independent Living residents have priority access to The Plaza at little or no additional cost.
- Move directly in to The Plaza for a monthly service fee, with no entrance fee.
Residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory challenges benefit from:
- Private, furnished suites with personal bath
- Controlled entrances and exits
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication supervision & prescription refills
- Secure outdoor sensory garden
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Country kitchen
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Our programs are designed to strengthen skills and provide meaningful activities, building on the unique needs and life experiences of each individual.
Music & Memory℠ Program
For details on Memory Support at The Plaza, please call (361) 994-0905 or contact us here.