Medicare-Certified Skilled Nursing Care:
Serving Corpus Christi: Short- and long-term care, rehabilitation.
Residents at The Plaza live in completely furnished private suites with flat-screen TVs. They can enjoy the wonderful comforts of Mirador, while loved ones and friends are just steps away. We provide a broad range of social, therapeutic and recreational activities, along with rehabilitation services. They play a key role in maintaining positive attitudes—essential to physical and emotional well-being.
Every long-term resident at The Plaza has a personal care plan developed that meets their specific needs and wishes. Care plans are reviewed with physicians and family to ensure that any required changes in the plan are implemented.
Registered Nurses are on staff 24/7, ready to provide medical assessments and licensed, Medicare-certified care, assisted by licensed practical nurses.
All meals are prepared under the guidance of a registered dietician, so they are both delicious and healthful. We make sure that residents are always surrounded by enticing tastes and aromas.
The Plaza is a certified provider of Medicare services. Click here to learn more about using your Medicare.
- Completely furnished private suites with flat-screen televisions
- 24-hour emergency response system
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
- Therapeutic diets
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restorative therapy
- Pain and wound care management
- Registered dietician
- Salon services
- Planned social functions and events
Family physicians are welcome at The Plaza and are encouraged to use our transcription areas.
Two residency options for added flexibility:
- The Life Care plan: Independent Living residents have priority access to The Plaza at little or no additional cost.
- Move directly in to The Plaza for a monthly service fee, with no entrance fee.
For details on Memory Support at The Plaza, please call (866) 579-6224 or contact us here.